Tuesday, January 02, 2007
10:19 AM
TwentyOsix


Last few post had been full of photos . My masterpieces and all . Tis entry, i will specially dedicate it to 2006 .

2006 had been a great year i had gone thru . I felt like, in just one blink, my life was changed . Totally different . i still find it hard to believe tat i am now studying in a Polytechnic wen 2 years back, i was promoted to Secondary 4 by moderation .

I didn't believe i excelled my O's . My English teacher was so determined i could not make it thru and had constantly discourage me . Hard work pays. I cried looking at my result . Tears of happiness . I jumped to my best friend, Amy Juliana, who was there waiting anxiously for the news . We ended up hugging each other so tightly, lying flat on the floor . Ecstatic for i had proven my English teacher WRONG . Hugs of appreciation to my Mathematic teacher who had faith in me, believe that i could ace my math although i was a constant F9 student . A day, that had been playing in my mind and never will i fail to recall .

And i cut my long hair . And a whole new hairstyle for the year 2006 . Dyed with some strands of highlight . Bought a new spectacles and overall, it gives me a brand new image .
A whole new me !!

I started working in the zoo . Yes . Singapore Zoological Garden . Working as a photographer . I love that job a lot . I mean A LOT . How i am now as a very skillful photographer there, interacting with people around the world and most importantly, observing the waggish act by the adorable pleasant creatures they have there . Free rides on the elephant and horse carriages . Feeding and patting them with full of love . They are like my friends . My buddy . Despite the horrible atrocious people you meet there . Oh well, experience teaches you to be stronger . I get a lot of new experiences, skills and proficiency for myself . Something constructive and beneficial to do when schools are out .

The old and the new uniform . Dang . Look !! I changed !!
Not pretty nor beautiful . Sweet and adorable .
K . wateva . Next !!

Republic Polytechnic . My new school . My new life . No more teachers that will bug you about attires . No more punishments for coming late . No more calls from principle to parents . No more detentions for defiance . No more letters or MCs when you did not attend school . No more hair checks . No more "just one pair of earring" . Its a free free world !!

OranGe is the name for 2006 .
Wonder wat is it gonna be on 2007 ?

And there, is where i was taught what friendship really is . Who and what you can call friends . Acquaintances come and go . But friends are those who are there whenever you need. That is not the only way to define friends . I have 76 different way to describe friends but i know for sure, i know the real meaning of Friendship now .

Amir, a new friend in my list . And trust me, he is not jus A FRIEND .

Amy and Nuhad . Our friendship are still strong . 5 years are not at all short .

7 dearest friend, a special place in my heart, no other can replace .

Ifad, its funny when i recall how we get to know each other and surprisingly we are still friends now . Found something we have in common . And i want KISS from you . Muacks

Fizah and Atika . Love ya guys .

Syaheerah and Ain . You both are special and forget you guys NOT .

Love wise, i still suck . Oh well, i don't need BOYFRIENDS actually when i'm loving life the way it is . Blessed with the love i get from my friends and aunties . I was attached in the year 2006 . First REAL kiss . And was set free on the 31st of July . Relief and regrets surround . Dump and got dumped . Ok . I hate talking about BGRs . But i will wait for my MR RIGHT patiently .

And my interest towards photography grow . Thanks to workplace and school . And now, i hope i reached the ending of the beginning to be a photographer coz i am now only an amateur photographer .

Not forgetting, 2006 is also the year i start blogging . Yea yea . Was introduced to the world of blogging .

Life is full of ups and downs . And i loathe thinking about my sorrows . So i learn to pretend . Pretend i was happy . Pretend i was not hurt . Yes yes . I am filled up with PLASTICITY . Don't hate me for being a hypocrite coz you will hate it more if i show the REAL me .

But i will still be the friendly, noisy, irritating, crazy, annoying, naughty, cheeky, flirtatious, cute, adorable, kind, approachable, caring, nice, sympathetic, generous, gentle, thoughtful, compassionate, benevolent, kindhearted, humane, considerate, benign, humanitarian, deafening, earsplitting, piercing, raucous, strident, boisterous, blaring, loud, attractive, pretty, delightful, charming, endearing, adorable, sweet, lovable ME !!

New Year Resolution : School is important . Lose weight . Find LOVE happiness . Have fun to the MAXIMUM !!

I still love myself the most .

Love Love
]]*OranGeDoLL


Orangedoll




is thankful for the clothes that fits a lil too snug;
it means she haf enuff to eat .


Bitch Itch


Linkies


Aidil| Aisha | Eeqa| Fairuz| Farez| Fatimah| Fehrul| Haiyu| HeiRa| Huda| Leeya| Rozi|

Archives


July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | March 2010 |